Friday, February 25, 2011

ISRAEL

Hey Everybody,

After a (too) long hiatus from writing as well as traveling, my latest adventure is now complete. Over the past 11 days I adventured throughout the land of Israel. I was able to travel in the middle east because of a free trip that is given to all Jews between the ages of 18 and 26. Unfortunately, I had very limited internet access, so for the following blog posts, they are going to be aimed at various aspects of Israel. This is going to be different from my European posts that were in chronological order.

Please enjoy the following accounts, and if you are in between the ages of 18-26 and are Jewish, do yourself a favor and sign up for the trip. I left the US being cautiously optimistic about my adventure, and came back as a changed person.

Love you all,

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment