Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm leavvving... on a jet plane... :-)

Hey Everybody,

After countless hours of preparation and even more countless hours of arguing with my parents, the flight leaves tomorrow at 3:55pm from JFK. I will be flying into Amsterdam (which is my second stop), and then taking a second flight from Amsterdam to Paris. I should arrive in Paris around 9am local time.

From there, I will begin my journey with 3 years experience of French (6th-8th grade). To this day, I have no idea why I picked French as my language in middle school. All the cool kids took Spanish, the smart ones took Latin, and the really weird ones took Mandarin. From my experience, I remember how to say "I need to go to the bathroom" which of course was vital in order to leave class for long expanses at a time.

I would like to thank everyone who has given me advice on places to go and things to do. I have a rough itinerary planned out. The plan is as follows:

Paris
Amsterdam
Strasbourg
Geneva
Barcelona
Nice
Luzern
Munich
Salzberg
Vienna
Venice
Florence
Rome

If you know of any great or awesome things to do in any of those locations, please either comment below, email me at either zhgorman@syr.edu or zhgorman729@gmail.com.

On to Paris baby!

Can't wait to eat some baguette!

Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment