Sunday, June 13, 2010

T Minus 3 Days

Hey Everybody,

On June 17th, 2010 I will be flying into Paris, France. From there, I have 6 weeks to get to Rome, Italy. I am using this blog as a platform to highlight the best parts of the trip. Sitting at my computer in New Jersey, it's easy for me to say that I will update this blog daily while traveling. In reality, I hope to blog at least 3 to 4 times a week about where I am, what I am doing, what I am eating, and most importantly, who I have met.

I will be backpacking by myself for the overwhelming majority of the trip. I plan on sleeping in hostels and using couchsurfing.com For those that don't know, couchsurfing.com is a website where complete strangers let you sleep in their homes for free. It's kind of crazy, but then again, that makes it more cool.

I have some tentative plans, such as meeting a cousin in Vienna for the world's largest AIDS convention, meeting with a friend of mines father and family for a meal in Paris, and meeting another friend from school in Amsterdam.

If you, or if anyone you know is traveling in Europe please please let me know, I'd love to meet up and discuss how crazy it is we are in Europe.

Other then that, if I didn't get to say bye to you, I apologize, and I'll see you in August

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Zac

1 comment:

  1. have the best time!! come back with ridiculous stories for me :)

    ReplyDelete